è un bell'articolo, bravo Guardian
è una scomparsa che vale quella di Bowie anche se ne parlerà di meno
DoYouRealize

follow me on Twitter

Ruocco19

Re: Pensiero Kraut

Post by Ruocco19 » 08 May 2020 19:51

Si, se ne parlerà sicuramente di meno.
Comunque ho letto un articolo che paragona i Kraftwerk ai Beatles per l'impronta che hanno lasciato nella musica pop.
Cosa ne pensate?

toolipano

Post by toolipano » 08 May 2020 20:24

Ruocco19 wrote: 08 May 2020 19:51 Si, se ne parlerà sicuramente di meno.
Comunque ho letto un articolo che paragona i Kraftwerk ai Beatles per l'impronta che hanno lasciato nella musica pop.
Cosa ne pensate?
Per me è così! In generale, tutto il movimento Kraut è pazzesco. Davvero senza senso quello che succedeva in Germania negli anni '70. Il livello di influenza di questi artisti sulla musica contemporanea è massimo. Arrivo a dire che per parlare di musica pop/rock/electro con cognizione di causa non si può prescindere dal conoscere questa scena, che tuttavia resta di nicchia.

AFX
Amministratore

Post by AFX » 08 May 2020 21:58

DoYouRealize

follow me on Twitter

AFX
Amministratore

Post by AFX » 26 Feb 2021 16:28

Mute and Spoon Records are proud to announce the first in a series of long awaited live album releases, Can: Live in Stuttgart 1975 - out on vinyl, CD and digitally on 28 May 2021.

If you think you knew Can, even after all the albums and through recently discovered material such as the legendary Lost Tapes, you'll still find masses here to surprise you here. This music is never the same river twice.

The new album documents, in five parts, Can: Live in Stuttgart 1975, demonstrating an important and formidable element of the Can story: their live performance. Listen to an excerpt here: https://youtu.be/da6bXpkbwzs

The Can Live series has taken the best of the bootlegged recordings and, overseen by founding member Irmin Schmidt and producer / engineer Rene Tinner, run them through the wringer of 21st century technology to bring you these vital historical documents in the best quality versions possible.

Founded in the late '60s and disbanded just over a decade later, Can's unprecedented and bold marriage of hypnotic grooves and avant-garde instrumental textures has made them one of the most important and innovative of all time, and these albums reveal a totally different perspective to the band. You may hear familiar themes, riffs and motifs popping up and rippling through these jams, but they are often fleetingly recognised faces in a swirling crowd. At other points, you will hear music that didn't make it onto the official album canon. In these recordings Can go to even more extreme ranges than with their studio work: from mellow, ambient drift-rock to the white-dwarf sonic-meltdown moments they used to nickname 'Godzillas'. And even as they adapt and chase the rhythm from minute to minute, you can hear the extraordinary musical telepathy its members shared.

Pre-order the album: https://mute.ffm.to/can75
DoYouRealize

follow me on Twitter

AFX
Amministratore

Post by AFX » 31 May 2021 07:56

AFX wrote: 26 Feb 2021 16:28 Mute and Spoon Records are proud to announce the first in a series of long awaited live album releases, Can: Live in Stuttgart 1975 - out on vinyl, CD and digitally on 28 May 2021.

If you think you knew Can, even after all the albums and through recently discovered material such as the legendary Lost Tapes, you'll still find masses here to surprise you here. This music is never the same river twice.

The new album documents, in five parts, Can: Live in Stuttgart 1975, demonstrating an important and formidable element of the Can story: their live performance. Listen to an excerpt here: https://youtu.be/da6bXpkbwzs

The Can Live series has taken the best of the bootlegged recordings and, overseen by founding member Irmin Schmidt and producer / engineer Rene Tinner, run them through the wringer of 21st century technology to bring you these vital historical documents in the best quality versions possible.

Founded in the late '60s and disbanded just over a decade later, Can's unprecedented and bold marriage of hypnotic grooves and avant-garde instrumental textures has made them one of the most important and innovative of all time, and these albums reveal a totally different perspective to the band. You may hear familiar themes, riffs and motifs popping up and rippling through these jams, but they are often fleetingly recognised faces in a swirling crowd. At other points, you will hear music that didn't make it onto the official album canon. In these recordings Can go to even more extreme ranges than with their studio work: from mellow, ambient drift-rock to the white-dwarf sonic-meltdown moments they used to nickname 'Godzillas'. And even as they adapt and chase the rhythm from minute to minute, you can hear the extraordinary musical telepathy its members shared.

Pre-order the album: https://mute.ffm.to/can75
Eccolo https://canofficial.bandcamp.com/album/ ... tgart-1975
Molto bello effettivamente. Ti fa proprio vivere quei tempi
DoYouRealize

follow me on Twitter

AFX
Amministratore

Post by AFX » 28 Apr 2022 07:33

È morto Klaus
DoYouRealize

follow me on Twitter

toolipano

Post by toolipano » 28 Apr 2022 09:14

Un gigante, pure lui! Mettete su i suoi dischi oggi

ubik_maior

Post by ubik_maior » 29 Oct 2022 17:24

Quest'anno è il cinquantenario della pubblicazione dell'esordio dei NEU!: stavo preparando un mixtape sul kraut proprio qualche settimana fa per radio3, ma poi abbiamo deciso di non usarlo. Io ci sono cascato con tutti e due i piedi una decina di anni fa e non ne sono più uscito