Post by AFX » 04 Aug 2021 22:02

Kali Malone con Stephen O'Malley: i conti tornano
DoYouRealize

follow me on Twitter

Azrael1793

Re: Altri Suoni

Post by Azrael1793 » 12 Sep 2021 17:17

Io gli ho preso la cassetta di Alkisah.
The album has been released to be intended as a transnational collaboration between different small labels and realities. The collaboration itself takes a practical approach to identify and activate different patterns of publication and distribution, including the release of different formats and physical/digital objects, promotion logics and, of course personal interpretations of the work through reworks, remixes, covers, artistic takes and adaptations. Joining forces, local representatives of the south-western lands of the floating world, Communion & Artetetra take this opportunity to adapt the release to tape format, including a twin album of interpretations by Italian projects, producers and bands.
"Not Knowing What Is And Is Not
Knowing, I Knew Not"
Twittah

AFX
Amministratore

Post by AFX » 16 Sep 2021 08:15

Ieri sera su Battiti di Radio Rai 3

SARA OSWALD + FELDERMELDER, Fishes in Histogram Waterfalls, da “Drawn”
DoYouRealize

follow me on Twitter

AFX
Amministratore

Post by AFX » 17 Oct 2021 19:08

è tornato Eli Keszler http://doyourealize.it/eli-keszler-icons/ percussioni ambientali che sembra di stare in certi film noir anni 50-60
DoYouRealize

follow me on Twitter

toolipano

Post by toolipano » 18 Oct 2021 09:45

AFX wrote: 17 Oct 2021 19:08 è tornato Eli Keszler http://doyourealize.it/eli-keszler-icons/ percussioni ambientali che sembra di stare in certi film noir anni 50-60
Ah grande Eli e bravo che hai recensito! Lo provo questa settimana

AFX
Amministratore

Post by AFX » 18 Oct 2021 16:38

meno estremo di Stadium che coi video delle performance di accompagnamento mi fece un grandissimo effetto, anzi, più corale, musicale, ampio di colori, però molto bello anche questo. Anziché ascoltare un'ennesima colonna sonora fatta con lo stampino o un altro album drone ambient manco tanto stratificato, mi ascolto Eli Keszler
DoYouRealize

follow me on Twitter

BuddyHolly

Post by BuddyHolly » 18 Oct 2021 22:39

A me Stadium era piaciuto tantissimo! Provo subito il nuovo

AFX
Amministratore

Post by AFX » 27 Oct 2021 21:33

Kali Malone live a Parigi
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVhlhQRMVBs ... =copy_link sarebbe bellissimo esserci
anche se uno poi dice "ascoltavamo i nirvana, guardate dove siamo finiti"
DoYouRealize

follow me on Twitter

The Sheltering Sky

Post by The Sheltering Sky » 25 Nov 2021 16:47

Ricordate i Komara?
We have Lockdown in Slovakia again. These are very difficult times.
Slovakia has the worst numbers in Europe in vaccinations and mortality. It's a small country that has gone through regime changes and wars ... People simply believe in Hoax and think only of themselves.
It is very difficult to find motivation for the next album. I've released a lot since my album Sculpting in Time. Unfortunately, none of those albums with my music colleagues like Arve Henriksen, Erik Truffaz, Pat Mastelotto, Christian Fennesz could play live to the extent we wanted.
I don't receive any emails regarding concert planning. I feel like in my musical beginnings in 2006.

In January, if there is no lockdown, I will be traveling to the US to LA for recording sessions with Rick Cox and Thomas Newman. I hope that everything will turn out well and new musical material will be created. During my 10-day quarantine, I lived in my little studio. I didn't want to endanger my family. I only washed with cold water in the sink for 10 days. Rick and I became very close during the quarantine. We called each other every night. We played and Rick told me about his experiences with Jon Hassell and collaborations on big movies with Thomas Newman.
I recorded 12 improvisations in quarantine, which I sent to Christian Fennesz. Maybe he'll cut them somehow and I'll publish them.

I hope you are well and thank you for your support and kindness.

David
https://youtu.be/zZryCp46_Bk