Patrick Wolf

where were you while we were getting high?
Shaun
Salon des Refusés

Re: Patrick Wolf

Post by Shaun » 08 Jun 2009 12:56

Nessuna traccia dei biglietti, ancora.
I, even I, know the solution
love, music, wine and revolution

Comely

Dry
Moderatore Globale

Post by Dry » 08 Jun 2009 15:12

stavo proprio guardando in questo momento, nel sito di Boxoffice almeno la data c'è ma non mi pare che siano già aperte le prevendite. Domani passo per quello di verona a chiedere informazioni
Ci aveva pensato..

F.A.T.E.

Post by F.A.T.E. » 08 Jun 2009 21:37

Ancora nessuna novità per il tour invernale?

StellaMaris

Post by StellaMaris » 09 Jun 2009 15:26

Non guardo per un po' il sito e mi ritrovo ste notizie?????????
per fortuna che parto il 10 per la sicilia!!!

Lupastro non si può perdere!
"Non esiste cosa alcuna che l'arte non possa esprimere"

http://rateyourmusic.com/~stellamaris

toolipano

Post by toolipano » 23 Jun 2009 13:51

Penso proprio che ci andrò a questo alla fine. Ma dei Cranes cosa mi dite? Non li ho mai ascoltati. Qualche consiglio? Valgono la pena?

Shaun
Salon des Refusés

Post by Shaun » 23 Jun 2009 14:00

A me non piacciono, fuoco di paglia praticamente ogni loro album nel mio caso.
I, even I, know the solution
love, music, wine and revolution

Comely

wounder
Moderatore Globale

Post by wounder » 23 Jun 2009 21:23

Per i Cranes, che a me piacciono, c'è l'innegabile problema della voce. Prova e renditi conto. Molto bello è Future Songs (2001), quasi mai citato. Credo valga la pena vederseli, ad ogni modo.
But how can you sleep with my heart so loud?

Dry
Moderatore Globale

Post by Dry » 27 Jun 2009 00:17

qui i biglietti sono in vendita

Code: Select all

http://www.greenticket.it/eventi_cerca.html?c=&r=sesto+al+reghena&t=0
Ci aveva pensato..

wounder
Moderatore Globale

Post by wounder » 06 Jul 2009 20:00

Preso (anzi, presi)
But how can you sleep with my heart so loud?

F.A.T.E.

Post by F.A.T.E. » 29 Jul 2009 13:12

Una bella notizia dalla sua newsletter
SpoilerShow
Hi tribe,

Here’s that exciting news we promised in our previous mailout…

Patrick will be continuing his triumphant year with an undoubtedly memorable concert at the London Palladium on November 15, where he will perform the songs from The Bachelor and previous albums as they were originally intended to be heard - with a live string section, gospel choir and some very exciting special guests which will be announced over the forthcoming weeks!

It may seem like an unusual choice of venue, but Patrick sees it as fate…

“I was in New York at a photo shoot, still undecided about which venue to play my ultimate fantasy show for this album. It was between The London Palladium and The Theatre Royal, so I sit down for a burrito in the studio cafe and from behind me in walks Whoopi Goldberg and gives me a hug! Seeing as the Palladium was the chosen venue for her latest ‘Sister Act’, I thought it pretty obvious what the stars were telling me. The Palladium is the perfect venue to debut “The Bachelor” with string section and gospel choir, to hear the songs in their original arrangements live. This will also be a moment for me to document my work from the last three albums and bring a third dimension to “The Bachelor” live, sonically and visually. So, be prepared for a dark, magic trooper show with special guests and duettists, costume changes and all for one night only.”

The Palladium show will be the perfect celebration for Patrick and all of you who have helped to support him in seeing this album through from the beginning to the release date and beyond. Tickets are available on an exclusive 48-hour pre-sale via the official website, at http://patrickwolftickets.sandbag.uk.co ... Items.html from Wednesday July 29, where you’ll also have the option of buying a special limited edition T-shirt that’s designed by Patrick. These T-shirts will only be available online at the discounted price of £15 (plus £2 p&p) and will also be sold at the Palladium on the night of the event. The shirts are sized XS, S, M and L for ladies and S, M and L for men. Your T-shirt and concert tickets should be with you by the end of August.

Tickets go on general sale via Live Nation (0844 576 5483) and See Tickets (0844 412 4657) on Friday July 31.

That’s it for now, stay tuned for more from us later.

Team Wolf x