Lot wrote: 21 Dec 2020 07:46 Nuovo pezzo (da 12 minuti e mezzo) di Burial:

https://burial.bandcamp.com/album/chemz-dolphinz
non è per roba così che ci esaltammo nel 2006-2007
DoYouRealize

follow me on Twitter

toolipano

Re: Dubstep, UK Garage e derivati

Post by toolipano » 21 Dec 2020 11:08

Io invece dico che è una bellissima traccia! Una delle migliori cose che ha rilasciato negli ultimi x anni. Spacca!

dissonance

Post by dissonance » 21 Dec 2020 16:29

toolipano wrote: 21 Dec 2020 11:08 Io invece dico che è una bellissima traccia! Una delle migliori cose che ha rilasciato negli ultimi x anni. Spacca!
Quoto, suonerà un po’ datata ma non riesco a non godermela. Personalmente ritengo si mangi a colazione la recente collaborazione con Four Tet e Thom Yorke.

toolipano

Post by toolipano » 21 Dec 2020 19:48

dissonance wrote: 21 Dec 2020 16:29
toolipano wrote: 21 Dec 2020 11:08 Io invece dico che è una bellissima traccia! Una delle migliori cose che ha rilasciato negli ultimi x anni. Spacca!
Quoto, suonerà un po’ datata ma non riesco a non godermela. Personalmente ritengo si mangi a colazione la recente collaborazione con Four Tet e Thom Yorke.
Sì, sì, assolutamente. Sta spanne sopra alla collaborazione con Yorke e Four Tet.

Roto

Post by Roto » 21 Dec 2020 21:40

Io la trovo molto godibile e ben fatta, da tempo ho finito di ascoltare i suoi singoli nuovi con l’attesa di qualcosa di sconvolgente ed ho iniziato a godermeli di più. Anche quando ho ascoltato la compilation Tunes 2011-2019 mi sono reso conto di aver sottovalutato alcuni singoli. Io mi sono rassegnato, probabilmente un capolavoro non lo farà più, ma quando sento pezzi come questo, Claustro o Rodent mi diverto comunque. Anzi, oserei dire che forse questa vena piú danzereccia potrebbe regalarci soddisfazioni

AFX
Amministratore

Post by AFX » 30 Apr 2021 11:25

https://bleep.com//newsletters/burial-b ... und-LDN083

Burial + Blackdown - Shock Power of Love EP (Keysound)
DoYouRealize

follow me on Twitter

:adamasio:

Post by :adamasio: » 01 May 2021 08:02

Buon ultimo Ep di Burial, my humble opinion!
"Signori, voi mi potete dire a casa vostra ciò che vi piace"

AFX
Amministratore

Post by AFX » 04 Oct 2021 13:55

Va qui.

E' uscito Colourgrade, il nuovo di Tirzah

2021 sees the return of Tirzah with her new album, Colourgrade, the follow-up to her debut, Devotion. An immediate cult classic, the 2018 LP was dropped to critical acclaim after 2013’s underground hit “I’m Not Dancing” left Tirzah and Micachu (aka Mica Levi) fans wanting more. Following a collection of small releases in the meantime, they were duly rewarded with the slow-burning longing of Devotion. It was the product of countless recording sessions in as many different locations and miscellaneous share houses across the city throughout Tirzah’s 20s, while she was still working full-time in textiles. There were music videos by the likes of Leah Walker and Akinola Davies Jr to accompany the dilapidated, bass-heavy compositions of sample loops and vocal cut ups of tracks like “Gladly” and title-track “Devotion”. Not surprisingly, they each feature an array of friends and collaborators from a scene that Tirzah grew into and continues to work with to this day.

Colourgrade was written at a time when Tirzah was in the depths of performing and promoting Devotion, which found her recording after the birth of her first child and shortly before her second child was born. The album was almost all subconsciously written across that year, a time when Tirzah was playing live regularly alongside Mica Levi and Coby Sey, unintentionally weaving those times in with pregnancy, birth and motherhood . “They were never intended to be poems or songs about my daughter , or thoughts and feelings about being a mum. Quite often I’ll connect with the meaning of a song when some time has passed after writing or recording it .” says Tirzah about what springs to mind when you write intuitively—as she does—and your primary role as a parent is ever-present. “Unless you sat down and you wanted to write a song dedicated to someone, or about something, you’d set out and do that, but it’s definitely not like that for me.”

Those massive feelings Tirzah experienced across the past few years come through in the music. There’s the blown-out reverb and tinkering, layered keys and square waves of “Recipe”, and the anguished drone characterising something in between death and birth on title-track “Colourgrade”. Lead single “Send Me” is a listless amble through feelings of rebirth, healing and gratitude in a stripped back guitar-and-drums combo.

As always, a Tirzah record is a family affair. That doesn’t just mean grandmum and granddad, but the extended CURL crew that includes Levi, as well as Coby Sey. The younger brother of producer Kwes who mixes on Colourgrade, Sey is a talented artist in his own right, writing and producing on “Tectonic”. “We wrote some words and poems of ours up on a board at one particular jam session over at The Room Studios . We would both be singing and reciting them and Tectonic came out of the lyrics that Coby had written.” says Tirzah about how a track like “Tectonic” came about between performances while touring Devotion with Sey. With its trip hop ambience, the song’s focus on sex is as much a standout as it is an album outliner, which is testament to Sey’s song-writing skills and growing involvement in the Tirzah project overall.

It is with this new dimension and fresh energy that Tirzah says “Hive Mind” was created—another written with Coby. A thumping kick and rolling synth melody resonates beneath its call-and-response vocal duet. The track is a tribute to community and to family, and all the friction and harmony that comes with it. Of the largely instrumental single “Sink In”, Tirzah says

“I like writing in a way that leaves the meaning open to interpretation” she says about her often ambiguous approach to her lyrics which is what makes them so accessible. “It’s a really strange feeling when the realisation of the meaning dawns, a nice feeling. Like a message from the future or from the past.”

DoYouRealize

follow me on Twitter

AFX
Amministratore

Post by AFX » 17 Nov 2021 14:41

AFX wrote: 04 Oct 2021 13:55 Va qui.

E' uscito Colourgrade, il nuovo di Tirzah

2021 sees the return of Tirzah with her new album, Colourgrade, the follow-up to her debut, Devotion. An immediate cult classic, the 2018 LP was dropped to critical acclaim after 2013’s underground hit “I’m Not Dancing” left Tirzah and Micachu (aka Mica Levi) fans wanting more. Following a collection of small releases in the meantime, they were duly rewarded with the slow-burning longing of Devotion. It was the product of countless recording sessions in as many different locations and miscellaneous share houses across the city throughout Tirzah’s 20s, while she was still working full-time in textiles. There were music videos by the likes of Leah Walker and Akinola Davies Jr to accompany the dilapidated, bass-heavy compositions of sample loops and vocal cut ups of tracks like “Gladly” and title-track “Devotion”. Not surprisingly, they each feature an array of friends and collaborators from a scene that Tirzah grew into and continues to work with to this day.

Colourgrade was written at a time when Tirzah was in the depths of performing and promoting Devotion, which found her recording after the birth of her first child and shortly before her second child was born. The album was almost all subconsciously written across that year, a time when Tirzah was playing live regularly alongside Mica Levi and Coby Sey, unintentionally weaving those times in with pregnancy, birth and motherhood . “They were never intended to be poems or songs about my daughter , or thoughts and feelings about being a mum. Quite often I’ll connect with the meaning of a song when some time has passed after writing or recording it .” says Tirzah about what springs to mind when you write intuitively—as she does—and your primary role as a parent is ever-present. “Unless you sat down and you wanted to write a song dedicated to someone, or about something, you’d set out and do that, but it’s definitely not like that for me.”

Those massive feelings Tirzah experienced across the past few years come through in the music. There’s the blown-out reverb and tinkering, layered keys and square waves of “Recipe”, and the anguished drone characterising something in between death and birth on title-track “Colourgrade”. Lead single “Send Me” is a listless amble through feelings of rebirth, healing and gratitude in a stripped back guitar-and-drums combo.

As always, a Tirzah record is a family affair. That doesn’t just mean grandmum and granddad, but the extended CURL crew that includes Levi, as well as Coby Sey. The younger brother of producer Kwes who mixes on Colourgrade, Sey is a talented artist in his own right, writing and producing on “Tectonic”. “We wrote some words and poems of ours up on a board at one particular jam session over at The Room Studios . We would both be singing and reciting them and Tectonic came out of the lyrics that Coby had written.” says Tirzah about how a track like “Tectonic” came about between performances while touring Devotion with Sey. With its trip hop ambience, the song’s focus on sex is as much a standout as it is an album outliner, which is testament to Sey’s song-writing skills and growing involvement in the Tirzah project overall.

It is with this new dimension and fresh energy that Tirzah says “Hive Mind” was created—another written with Coby. A thumping kick and rolling synth melody resonates beneath its call-and-response vocal duet. The track is a tribute to community and to family, and all the friction and harmony that comes with it. Of the largely instrumental single “Sink In”, Tirzah says

“I like writing in a way that leaves the meaning open to interpretation” she says about her often ambiguous approach to her lyrics which is what makes them so accessible. “It’s a really strange feeling when the realisation of the meaning dawns, a nice feeling. Like a message from the future or from the past.”

http://doyourealize.it/tirzah-colourgrade/ Tirzah va qui
per me da TOP 20 di fine anno
DoYouRealize

follow me on Twitter

AFX
Amministratore

Post by AFX » 28 Nov 2021 11:44

http://doyourealize.it/space-afrika-honest-labour/ Space Afrika va qui. Avete ascoltato?
DoYouRealize

follow me on Twitter