Japandroids

a 360° su musica e cultura pop
Tyler Durden

Re: Japandroids

Post by Tyler Durden » 01 Feb 2017 17:30

PepperMagik wrote: 01 Feb 2017 13:11 Questi non riesco proprio a farmeli piacere... :ph34r:
A me lasciano nulla. Indifferenza totale.

SkittleCDA

Post by SkittleCDA » 01 Feb 2017 19:14

My 2 Cents: disco parecchio godibile, ma quello che dovevano dire più o meno l'hanno già detto.

AFX
Amministratore

Post by AFX » 26 Jun 2020 15:59

“Japandroids has become something of a unicorn in today’s landscape … a vibrant, self-sufficient guitar-led band that keeps growing its audience without making sacrifices, aesthetic or otherwise.” – The New York Times

“For all the descriptive language they use, descriptive language can’t really adequately evoke how much beautiful, blown-out noise is produced by these two people, how much better they are at this than dozens of bands who’ve
tried. ” – SPIN

“With guitars soaring and grooves accelerating, the words feel undeniable, and you know that when you hear ‘em in a club – or theater, or arena – you’ll be bouncing off the walls, shouting every word.” – Rolling Stone

Vancouver duo Japandroids are announcing their first-ever live album today, reverently titled Massey Fucking Hall after the historic Toronto venue where it was recorded. To be released digitally on June 19 and vinyl later this fall on October 2, the 12 tracks include live versions of songs from all three of the band’s critically acclaimed studio albums. Today the band has shared the live version of “Heart Sweats”, originally appearing on 2009’s Post-Nothing.
DoYouRealize

follow me on Twitter